James Saper R.TCM.P.
328 Woolwich Street, Guelph, Ontario N1H 3W5 (519) 341-9314
Presentations, Seminars & Workshops
I am an experienced speaker and presenter. Expect informative, clear and engaging sessions drawing on Asian philosophy and perspectives to bring a fresh light on a wide range of topics.
From half hour presentations to day long in-depth workshops, I am able to inform and entertain. Topic possibilities include:
- Meridian dynamics for wellness practitioners
- East and West perspectives on health and healing
- Meeting personal or professional challenges with focus and creativity
- Personal development, Eastern perspectives
- Principles of sustainable health
- Marketing with integrity for complementary health professionals
- Chinese herbs for personal health
"You are a terrific teacher - learning was fun and engaging. Thank you so much for all your efforts and the sharing of your natural teacher essence!"
"I love to learn about the body and the subtleties of the energy systems housed with in, to me it is fascinating. You obviously know a great deal inĘthis area and are good teacher."
Past presentations and workshops include:
- Guelph Breast Cancer Support Group
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Adult Protective Services Association of Ontario
- Guelph Kiwanis
- Living with Cancer Support Group
- Hillside Festival 2003, 2005, 2006, 2008
- CRAFT Ontario (Collaborative Regional Alliance for Farmer Training)
Contact me for your next meeting, conference, or special event.